Thursday 23 September 2010

Introduction

Well hey there!

Although there must be hundreds, thousands.. in fact, hundreds of thousands of would-be, budding Journalism students eager to flex their writing muscles and ramble on about subjects ranging from your bog-standard local pub review to titles as diverse as the very audience I am currently typing to, I do hope you amazing new-media types will take a moment to check out some of the writing I intend to produce and show you all. It'll be worth it.. honest!

The entire purpose of this blog is for my work to be monitored and assessed by my course lecturers at the lovely University for the Creative Arts, but it is a great way for me to get feedback from others on my writing and critique’s. So please, do not hold back! Future entries will include reviews on Music, Film and T.V programs. One should expect a weekly update, at least.

So without further a due, I present the 29284573758353'millionth university students blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment